Join us and hear from three Icelandic FinTech companies on March 9th at 11:30am – 12 noon EST.
Each company has five minutes to present and three minutes for Q&A in this order:
- Monerium is the only authorized issuer of money on blockchains in Europe and provides EUR tokens to "defi" (decentralized finance) users to settle transactions of tokenzied assets in e-commerce and capital markets.
- Presented by: Sveinn Valfells, Co-Founder, Monerium
- PayAnalytics is the world leading pay equity software solution.
- Presented by: Sigurjon Palsson, CEO, PayAnalytics
- Igloo makes rental payments hassle-free for both landlords and renters by securing a payment on the first of each month and covers the security deposit so renters can avoid spending thousands when moving in.
- Presented by: Vignir Lydsson, Founder & CEO, Igloo
- Summary: Hlynur Gudjonsson, Consul General and Trade Commissioner, Consulate of Iceland in New York